Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ummm. So I have finally joined the world of blogs. I wonder how long I will last at this. Probably not very considering my attention span.

It is somewhat amusing to hear about the country being under a heat wave when it has been over 100 degrees almost every day here (Tempe) in the last two months. One day it was 118. I guess that almost everyone here has air conditioning though.

I learned my lesson about the heat when I bought Mochi ice cream balls from trader joes. Of course tjs did not have every food item that I needed so I also stopped at Frys. When I got home from shopping one of the tj bags was covered in melted green ice cream as were all of the groceries in the bag. I guess even when you shop at 9 pm, it is still 100 degrees here. I did learn that the ice cream does not stay in the dough wrappings when it melts. The dough looks really gross when it doesn't have anything in it and is covered with slimy ice cream. Maybe a good halloween idea-looked like giant gross slugs or something.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger leslie.h said...

did you choose the color scheme of your blog to match the melted green ice cream? i think it's a really cool color...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home