planes, trains and sickness
I visited the bay area this past weekend. Most of the trip was not very fun but I did get to hang out with old friends and eat at some of the Berkeley restaurants that I had been missing. Karrie and I saw the movie "Brothers of the head" which was a mockumentary about two bothers that were conjoined at the stomach and formed a 70's rock band. The review said it was funny but it was mostly depressing. So, even when I attempt to see a movie that is not depressing, I still end up in my classic genre.
I realized that I really miss Berkeley. It is so nice to be able to walk to movies, restaurants and stores. For the first time in eight years I actually enjoyed the weather in the summer. Anything that is isn't insanely hot is now alright with me.
On the plane home I started feeling sick and really claustrophobic. I spent yesterday being sick and brain dead. I love flying. It is the best.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home