Saturday, February 24, 2007

um.....

I haven't posted in a long time mostly because I have been really busy (work and social) and can't seem to think of anything interesting to write...

I have something shameful to admit. I have been working many hours recently. I've been making talks and really like to listen to upbeat music to keep me going. Most of my music is depressing, introspective or slow. So I bought the new justin timberlake album. I know what you are thinking but some of the songs are really good background music. It is continuing my current trend of mostly listening to crappy pop music. What is next? No depressing movies?

This next week could significantly impact my future career. I am trying to not think of it that way, but I still do....

Two geomorphologists that I know just had (well, their wives did) babies and two more are engaged. All of my best friends from high school/undergrad are married or engaged. marriage and babies....two things that are still very scary and foreign to me...

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love justin timberlake! :) AB

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been wanting to buy the justin timberlake album, but was too embarrassed to... haha! -leslie

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Further encouragement for me to buy it b/c I have been thinking about it! Thanks!
The 2 morning radio DJs on the Kiss station here sing this little song "we have a-- Man Crush-- on-- Justin"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home