Monday, January 08, 2007

Geocaching

I spent Saturday geocaching with four friends. We had three GPSs between us which made for lots of fun when they all initially said that we were supposed to start hiking in different directions.

I think that we saw a baby tarantula (??) on the trail!


Once we got to the spot, all three pointed to about the same location (within the error of 15 ft) but despite 5 people searching for 20 minutes (in the easy-t0-see desert) we couldn't find anything. Oh well. It was still fun.

Tonight two friends and I are going to eat at the Pink Taco which is a much debated (because of the name) restaurant here. I wonder if the food will live up to the hype.

I've been reading a bunch lately and have enjoyed:
haruki murakami's south of the border, west of the sun and kafka on the shore
not much else to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home