Sunday, December 03, 2006

shoes and counting grains

I just finished (I hope!) my final experiment before AGU. Now I am processing all of the data. This includes staring at my computer screen and advancing a video frame by frame and counting individual sand grains as they move across the screen. It is so much fun.















Last night I decided that I needed new shoes for AGU because the only closed-toe shoes (that are not super dressy) that I own are falling apart. I went to DSW and bought four pairs of shoes! But this is always what I do. I buy 3-4 pairs, take them home, try them on again and then think that they do not fit or that they are too expensive and return all but one pair. It is a little crazy. I hope that will happen again because with all of the trips/holidays coming up, I need to save money. Who needs so many shoes anyway?

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger sarah said...

you should post pictures so we help you decide which ones to keep....does your AGU outfit match your presentation color scheme like Karrie's?

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger riverocker said...

I don't have a color scheme for my talk or my outfit yet! My talks are usually in black so it would be easy to match....If I have time tonight I will take pics of the shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home