argh!
I have deleted certain information from this post after a little bird gave me some advice about posting certain things.
My mom visited this weekend and we went to the art museum, on a hike, out for sushi, and cooked many meals. She also helped me clean sand for flume experiments. I find it really funny that I got a PhD to spend days cleaning sand. It was really bad for my arms and caused them to hurt again which is why my mom helped. She is great.
The Scottsdale museum of contemporary art had two exhibits that I liked. One was about illegal immigrants to the US and involved having the immigrants, border patrol, minutemen etc. take photos of their lives. Another was by Byron Kim, which was mostly a bunch of single color paintings with interesting context. http://www.smoca.org/


1 Comments:
tweet. tweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home