hit and runs
A few days ago I heard screeching tires and the smash of metal outside of my window. I looked out and saw a car backing up and then leaving my apartment complex. I didn't get a good look at the car because of trees etc. When I went outside I learned that it had hit a parked truck and then just left. The truck was really damaged and was hit hard enough to push the rear end into the next parking spot and the front end into a pole. The parking spots in my complex line narrow roads that go around the buildings. The person had to be driving really fast and way on the side of the road in order to do such damage to the truck. Then, last night the SAME THING HAPPENED! In almost the same place. I heard a smash, looked out my window, saw a huge truck backing up but didn't see what car it had hit. I tried to get a look at the truck but couldn't see the license plate and it left in a hurry. I talked to the security guard in my complex and he said that he thinks he knows who did the second hit and run..... I really can't believe this has happened twice in the span of a few days. Why are these people driving like idiots, hitting parked cars and then leaving the scene! Very depressing.
The street in front of my complex has already been shut down three or four times (in four months) because of accidents. I have never seen so many bad, irritable, impatient and reckless drivers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home