lucky
My dad visited this weekend which was fun. He likes to go out to eat and this resulted in me eating much more than I normally eat (I usually go out to eat 2-3 times a week, including lunch). I was sooo full and had crazy burps. I normally have a list of things that I have to do each weekend (shop, work, hike, bills etc.) and it was nice to just take each day as it came.
I am still waiting to hear about a job that I want and am getting nervous.
I heard the song "california stars" (by Wilco) in some restaurant this weekend. I haven't heard that song in years and forgot it even existed. I was immediately sad upon hearing it and then realized that I associated it with K2. I guess even after four years, I am still not totally over him. How lame is that?
I've been reading some blogs of old friends of mine from high school. We don't talk anymore (not for any real reason, just distance/time etc) and I was curious to find out how they were doing. Reading their posts made me realize that I have been really lucky and that I should try to appreciate that as much as possible.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home