My twenties
Today is the last day that I will be in my twenties, in fact I only have about 9 hours left. I am kind of bummed which is silly-I should be happy for everything that I have been able to do in the last 30 years! And so I write an ode to my twenties:
starting and completing graduate school
making and keeping many great friends
visiting Switzerland, Austria, Italy, S. Korea, Thailand, Mexico, Wales and England
traveling around the US-California, Oregon, Colorado, Penn., Wash D.C., Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming, New York, Minnesota, Illinois, Florida, Texas
seeing my friends get married/have kids/finish school
getting through a painful injury
climbing many mountains
backpacking, rock climbing, snow camping, snowshoe(ing), skiing, car camping
partying and pub golf
five relationships
having two great housemates for four+ years
learning to cook and bake
visiting many art museums
field trips
dressing up in costumes
learning about rivers and rocks
falling into rivers
falling in love
getting seriously dumped
trying to be a better person
wonderful and healthy family
being mentally and physically challenged
being in kick-ass shape for a little while
learning more about the world
eating and drinking lots of really good food/drink
seeing many beautiful landscapes
being a recipient of acts of kindness
road trips
laughing and crying
helping friends and family (I hope..)
hot springs
breaking a toe
being very lucky


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home