Wednesday, November 01, 2006

halloween

I actually planned my halloween costume ahead of time this year but it was for nothing! I decided to be a vampire bride because I had this pretty yellow/off-white dress that I haven't found anywhere to wear...So I bought some (glue-on) vampire teeth and face paint. When it came time to put on my costume, everything fell apart. Literally. I had forgotten the reason that I never wear this dress is because it completely see through and I don't own any slips. So, I improvised to be a vampire dressed in all black with my huge black platform boots. As I was walking in my apt. with the boots, the entire bottom of the boot just fell right off! Then I tried to glue on my teeth and it wouldn't work.

So I was left with nothing and decided to put on anything that was remotely strange in my closet to make my new costume. So I wore: gators, high heels, blond wig, leopard cowboy hat, cookie monster tee-shirt, headlamp, ice ax, climbing harness, lots of makeup and flagging tape.

This weekend I saw two movies: the prestige and the departed. What is with movies lately that begin in "the"? I never was super into leo dicaprio but he was really smokin in the departed.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger sarah said...

a cross-dressing spelunker!

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, was that my old leopard cowboy hat!!??

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger riverocker said...

nope, I always had the exact same hat! I used to have a matching shirt (I got it at Ross) but I lost it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home