relax....freak out....relax.....freak out
The title is the way my life always seems to go (I think that Leslie posted the same thing a week or so ago). I am either super mellow with normal productivity or super productive and stressed out. I don't seem to have a middle ground. Anyway, I am in a productive upswing which partially explains my lack of blogging.
I voted yesterday and I think that my vote may have "made a difference" for the first time in eight years. My district contributed to the overturn of the Republican majority in the house. Go us! That might really be the only cool thing about living in a "red" state. I am amazed at the election attack ads that were constantly on tv. Some of them by the republicans were complete lies or at best huge misrepresentations of the facts. It is funny to listen to ads that call the ACLU a radical organization (isn't it working for us?) . These ads also called a proposition that requires farmers to give pigs and cows enough space to turn around in their cages "hogwash" with sponsorship from groups "outside" of our state (PETA). I am amazed that proposition passed and the ban on gay marriages failed. A proposition stating English as the official language of Arizona passed though as did a number of anti-illegal-immigrant propositions.


1 Comments:
what are you talking about i've never freaked out in my life.
:-) L
Post a Comment
<< Home