pink tacos and free rides
So I went to Pink Taco on Monday night. It is restaurant whose name is a pseudonym for a certain part of female anatomy. I never heard of this reference before moving here and one of my friends didn't know about it until we were walking to the restaurant. Do we live sheltered lives in the world of nasty slang? Anyone else heard of this term?
Anyway, I thought the food and my drink were not really that great. Don't believe the hype.
This week as I was walking to the bus stop on the way to campus, I was offered a ride by some man that I did not know. This is the third time it has happened since I moved here. It never happened when I lived in Berkeley. The guy this week seemed nice enough but couldn't understand why I would choose to take the bus rather than get in a car with him. I don't get these people. One of the first things that you learn when you are a child is do not accept rides from strangers. I think this still applies when you are an adult unless you are in peril. I wonder how many women actually accept these rides.


3 Comments:
ohmigod! I have never had anyone offer me a ride like that - that's creepy!
i love the pink taco reference. i will kick your butt if you get in a car with some weirdo. AB
three times!?! that isn't friendly that is creepy.
Post a Comment
<< Home