Tuesday, March 13, 2007

to the cold and back again

I am a delinquent blogger. Where do I start? A few weeks ago I went to Montana for work. It is a beautiful state and I would love to live there. Missoula seems like a pretty hip town for only having 100,000 people. On the way there I almost missed my flight b/c the line to get through security was over an hour long! I got there about an hour before my flight and waited, and waited and waited. 20 minutes before my flight they started pulling people from another flight that left 8 minutes before mine. I kept on bothering the security people but they wouldn't let me skip ahead. Then 15 minutes before it left they finally let me jump ahead of probably another 30 minutes of waiting. It was the first time that I have just made a flight ~5 minutes before they closed the door. I think that many people missed the flight-it looked pretty empty! Just goes to show you that being demanding helps!

on the plane near Missoula
Some friends and I went to a hookah bar last week. It was fun but probably not something that I would do again. On Sunday I went on a long hike with some friends and saw some really cool sed. rocks and meta-sed. rocks! It made me realize how much I miss classic geology of just going around and mapping rocks. sigh. stupid equations.

sed. rocks!


I haven't been sleeping well due to stress and the upcoming major changes in my life. On Saturday night I was awake until four in the morning. It was great.

I've posted new pictures on my picasa account: http://picasaweb.google.com/emyager

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home