homesick
I just returned from a trip to Idaho. I had never been there before and saw Boise and Moscow. Boise seems like a really cool town, actually. I only have 1.5 months left at my job here and am beginning to worry about everything that I need to get done!

more pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/emyager/IdahoAkaIAlwaysSitByTheWindowI've been missing my berkeley friends and the bay area quite a bit. I haven't talked to some of you in forever!!!! I really miss my apartment on Euclid despite all the noise in the middle of the night, the roaches and the crazy manager. For some reason that place really felt like home even though I didn't even have any furniture to make it cozy. Even though I love my job and have great friends here, Berkeley somehow became my home over the course of eight years. I never thought that I would say that...


2 Comments:
And I was just sitting here thinking about how much I missed Moscow earlier today. What were you doing there? Work or pleasure?
I can't agree about Boise though. Too much urban sprall. I have a bunch of friends that moved there though.
never thought I would love the Bay Area so much either...even the crazies are my kind of crazy....
Post a Comment
<< Home